If you are interested in having a month long solo show at Wake Med North during 2023 please contact Delphine Peller by email firstname.lastname@example.org Please include your top three months that you would like to show, 3-5 photos of your work, any social media/website contacts, and a short description of your process.
Deadline to submit: Oct 18th
Tentative schedules will be sent out by
first week of November.
Please note: submitting info is not a confirmation that you will have a spot. We do have waiting lists. Consideration is given to new artists and to keep a schedule of a variety of mediums and styles.
Here is the general info on being a WFGA exhibiting artist at Wake Med North
Wake Med North Exhibition Info
• Must be a WFGA participating artist.
• Solo exhibitions for one month duration.
2 artists may partner up for exhibition, however – their art must be complementary and they must be able to meet at the same time for set up/take down.
Exhibits are to consist of cohesive or complementary works.
• The display space is approx. 22’ of linear space. There are moveable rods with adjustable bars.
• WFGA artists are displaying art at the invitation of Wake Med North. We are very appreciative of their hospitality and expect all artists to conduct themselves professionally.
• Paintings must have wire backing to hang correctly and safely. No exceptions.
• Work must be at least 8” in width to hang securely on hooks.
• Art must be professionally finished…either framed or edges painted.
• Work must be original and created entirely by the artist.
• All art must be suitable for viewing in a public area. The WFGA and North Wake Med reserve the right to refuse any art.
• Art installed is expected to stay for the duration of the exhibit. If you need to switch art, please check with WFGA first.
• Artists that have not displayed at Wake Med North will be given priority.
• Business cards are to be left at the concierge desk.
• There are no tags to be placed with the individual pieces of art. To assist any one asking for more info on any of your work, please leave an inventory list at the concierge desk. In respect for their busy desk, this list should be printed on no larger size than ¼ letter page. Please include your name, contact info and works titles, short descriptions & prices.
• All sales are to be handled entirely by the artist. The hospital staff or volunteers are not to handle sales or act as a go-between for transactions.
• On day of installation, pull car under carport at entrance of Women’s Hospital (Main Entrance). Unload all the art and then move car to the parking lot.
• Info needed for sign up will be name, contact info, a few sentences describing the work you would like to display, and 3 images of your work that is representational of what you will bring.
• Contact person for scheduling an exhibit, or to ask questions is Delphine Peller 919 696 0907 or email@example.com
• Go to www.wakeforestguild.org for more info about the WFGA, how to join, art opportunities, and more.